One afternoom in Arena

thbf  It was October 2013, and I went to a soccer game in Pernambuco Arena. In this afternoom, My soccer team are going to play versus Cruzeiro.                                                      It’s very hot and the sun was very hard in this part of the Arena. I ate two icecreams to alleviate the heat. the late was getting more chilled and Cruzeiro marked the first goal.     Náutico drawed but in the second half Cruzeiro marked more three goals and Náutico lost the game.                                                                                                                                                           Náutico doesn’t won the game but it’s a good afternoom and it’s my third time in Pernambuco Arena.                                                                                                                                               Today Náutico improved a lot and i publish this photo 4 months ago. The Arena is very beautiful and I hope return very more times again.