My Favorite Photo____ “An Protagonist”

This is Doroty. Wait, wait. This girl is a Boy?!? And this boy is me?!? NOOOOOOOO! Why, world?

My favorite photo is when I was a little, little, little and FAT child. I remember that I has a beautiful curly hair- I look like Doroty-. For this reason, I’ve been choosed to be the protagonist who, in chrismas, prey for gods to see Santa Claus (Because, in Chrismas, Jesus don’t matter, he only died for us life… Yeah? A simple thing that everyone does today…). But, this day, a female angel (who was my P.A teacher) arrives and bring me to Santa Claus’ slaves fabric… Kidding! just and normal toys fabric.  I act like a young, poor and cute child. My mom was so happy that cried. My school’s personal Photograph took this photo after the apresentation, when I left the Theater whit my school friends and parents and went to an place that a I dont remember who is. This happened  in 2011 or 2012, I don’t remember too (Oh god, my memory is terrible!).I like this photo because I was an “cute” kid and because this is the first photo that I remember. I keep this photo in the living room, on a table