South American

image1 (1)                                                                                                                                                              This photo is very special to me, it brings me various memories of my first American South, it happened in Novo Hamburgo (Rio Grande do Sul), my team and I stayed in the gymnastic society where it was very cold, we had games against teams very good, this photo reminds me of effort and race that my team had this championship, this picture also reminds me of the difficulties and obstacles that I and my team had, but in the end it was fun to see the work we did .                                                                                                                                                                                                          While we did not have game the rest of team go out for walk or resting on the bedroom.On this trip I made many friends with players from other teams until today keep in touch with some, sometimes had lunch together in the cafeteria , it was very good addition to having to play against them .I met also Argentine and Paraguayan and learned to speak a little Spanish ,the team travels are extremely fun and are to be saved forever.                                                Next year I will go again and push myself to be champion this time and I hope to bring new memories that other South -American and also hope to make new friends.

One thought on “South American